We've all been on medications except our healthy little Carter and are recovering from this busy busy busy month! With only three-and-a-half weeks until school starts, my lazy summer with the boys is just beginning now that summer school has ended. Hope we all stay healthy and time moves slowly because I'm ready to enjoy every last minute here at home with them!
6.27.2007
happy happy happy
Happy Fourth of July! We celebrated Logan's first Fourth of July with some friends and family, food and fun here in our backyard. It was a hot day! Carter played in the pool and sprinkler all day long. Unfortunately Logan wasn't feeling well with a fever, but he made it through the day and was even up for fireworks laying in my lap staring at the dark sky. Fireworks, glow sticks, music and popcorn on blankets in the grass...the show was the best ever! 


Happy first birthday to Logan! It's so very hard to beleive that Logan has had his first birthday. This past year went so fast - he's grown so much! He raises his arms to show you how big, he has 10 teeth, he puts up one finger now if you show him he's one, and he's started eating this past week like his tummy's an endless pit! He loves climbing onto the little firetruck we got him, and will scoot around pushing with one foot. He's still not walking but cruising everywhere he wants to go. My baby's getting so big!


And finally, happy family reunion. We made our long trip out to Ohio the weekend of Logan's real birthday. We missed last year's famliy reunion due to his arrival! The seven hour drive...well not too bad with three stops. Logan got to see so many new faces. Charlie's family adores the boys! Carter had a blast with Charlie's little cousin Scottie. We were busy, a day to travel, Lisa's baby shower, the reunion and our long trip home. Unfortunately Charlie and I both had sinus infections, mine way worse than his. When we got back I found out Logan and I had an ear infections!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love seeing your handsome boys!! I will be checking in often!
Post a Comment