12.13.2008
it's a...
GIRL! Yep, I see lots and lots of pink in our future! We are excited to say that we found out at my ultrasound on Thursday night that we are having a girl! It's so crazy and weird knowing (such a different experience than not knowing until the boys were born) I can't even explain it. It's still a little hard to believe! I'm excited to have Charlie help me get a room done for the boys to share and get ready for her to arrive. Carter admitted he was a little disappointed but has warmed up to the idea and couldn't wait to tell everyone at school on Friday. I'm going to work on scanning the pictures taken at my appointment so you can see her pretty little face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!! I was sooo pulling for a girl for you:) Congrats!
Congrats! I'm glad your house of boys will get a little girl to spoil. I can't wait to meet her! congrats!
Post a Comment