Happy birthday USA! Hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July! I know it was cloudy and continuously raining here from sun up until about 7:00 tonight. Oswego postponed their fireworks until tomorrow, but we were able to go out to Batavia with Natalie and the Lanzara's and see their show. I can't remember a Fourth like this since we've lived here. Usually it's about 95 and humid and we've got the air on and half of our party is inside keeping cool and the other half outside playing bags or in the sprinkler and the kids in and out every few minutes! Not this year, we laid low with just a few people over and stayed dry inside most of the day and put on jeans and sweatshirts for the fireworks. Fortunately the grass wasn't terribly wet and I was able to cuddle with Ava for her first fireworks show, which she was awake, eyes wide and staring at all the bright bursts of color! Didn't even flinch for a single boom. Charlie was chillin' in a chair, Logan cuddled up to Natalie and Carter was on his own blanket with his buddy Jake - what happened to the days he'd like to cuddle as we ooooh-ed and ahhhh-ed over every explosion?
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big Ava is getting!!!
Post a Comment