Carter decided he wanted a "winter chore." He went next door to borrow two kid shovels and he and Logan shoveled the driveway today! It's actually snowing again right now so I'm glad it's not just piling up out there. They did a good part of it, but toward the bottom the snow started getting heavy, so they asked me for help. Afterward, I came in to whip up some hot cocoa and they played soccer out back, pushed the play mower around the yard, and threw some snowballs at eachother. I love when it snows but it's nice enough out there to let them play. Now all the snow gear is in the dryer and they're cuddled in blankies watching The Santa Clause. I love Winter Break!




on sunday the boys made a snowman with charlie & their neighboor friends.
he started to melt, but now has been getting snowed on again!
1 comment:
I so can't wait until Jordan is old enough to do real chore around the house...isn't that why we have kids? Wait, I didn't say that...
Post a Comment