I love car rides home. All I ask is "what'd you do at school today?" I love that the boys go on and on and on and on about their day. They share so many details. Especially Carter. Here's a bit of what he shared a day this week:
C: Guess what Mom!
M: What?
C: Aiden got me into a club.
M: Really?
C: Guess what for?
M: What kind of club?
C: Chasing girls.
M: (trying not to laugh too hard...) What?
C: Yep. Trying to get girlfriends.
M: (still laughing. not able to hold it back.)
C: Yeah, I was thinking. Since you got Daddy, you know how to get boyfriends and could teach us how to get girlfriends. You know? How you got Daddy and married him? Happy endings every time!
I am laughing hysterically right now remembering and typing this! Where does he get this stuff?
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!
That is awesome!!! Jordan likes to tell me who his friends are from daycare. He'll tell me over and over that Owen is his friend and he calls him Owie. We're also having tons of conversations about the new baby. Today I told him he would be a great brother and he said, "I sure will!" :)
Post a Comment