1.29.2008

a night out

Charlie and I had a couple dates this past weekend! Friday night we went out to Foundry for dinner with neighbor friends - celebrating Heather's big birthday! We hung out for a little while after eating to check out her brother-in-law's band. Natalie watched the boys. Then Saturday night Charlie's mom stayed with the boys and we headed out downtown for what was originally starting at 10 Pin for some bowling to celebrate Pam's 30th birthday. Good thing my "pro-bowler" husband didn't bring his ball (that wouldn't have been embarrassing...) because plans got changed and we had a few drinks at House of Blues and then went over to Martini Park. You know, if I wasn't a mother of two I'd probably enjoy Martini Park and the bars downtown more regularly! We were pretty wiped out on Sunday from our busy weekend - believe it or not all four of us were in bed sleeping by 9:30! I had so much fun seeing old friends, sharing old pictures of our high school days, and catching up with out-of-towners too! It was incredibly nice to see Pam and everyone so happy to be together -- I love those girls! Here are some pictures from Pam's birthday bash that I copied from the girls because my memory stick wasn't in my camera...
pam (30!) and ryan
venessa, me, becky, pam, lisa
charlie and me

No comments: