3.21.2008
easter
Wednesday after school I took the boys to see the Easter Bunny. It couldn't have been better timing! There was only one person already sitting on the bunny's lap when we got there. No line to wait and no one waiting behind us! The boys, mainly Logan had some time to warm up to the bunny before being plopped on his lap and forced to smile for the camera. Carter was comfortable and talkative and friendly with the Easter Bunny and sat right beside him with a big smile for the camera. Logan on the other hand wasn't so sure about the big-headed rabbit wearing a bowtie and vest. There were no tears, but a bit of uncertainty as he sat on my lap next to the Easter Bunny. Based on past experiences with Santa and Easter Bunnies I have become a pro at holding and ducking out of the picture -- you'd never know I was even there! Really though, why do we do this to our children? Giant rabbit? Sneaking into our house at night? Santa is at least a person!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment