6.26.2008

no news

Not a whole lot is new or exciting around here and that's probably a good thing! This week was the first week of Extended School Year for me. Yep, teaching summer school again! The boys get to be at Gayle's in the morning -- it's fun for them to see their buddies Trevor and Dylan especially since they'll be moving sometime before the fall. I pick them up a little after noon, so it's a short day. We have lunch and play a bit and put Logan down for a nap around 1:30. Then Carter and I spend some time together if he's not into doing any quiet time. Come 2:30 or 3:00 we've been playing in sprinklers and pools with the neighbor boys while we Mommies watch and work on our tans! Some eventful weekends are coming up with Austin's and Becca's baptism, our first Giannios family reunion, 4th of July, Charlie's family reunion out in Ohio, Logan's second birthday, and a wedding. I'm anxiously awaiting a get-together with my teammates, playdates with some friends, a baby any day now (Becky & Cort!) and much much more! So check in to see if I've got any shots of the boys from our upcoming busy weekends.

No comments: