6.06.2008
school's out!
Yahoo! Today is offically my first day of summer! Yesterday was my last day and boy oh boy was it HOT and STICKY! Not only am I moving to second grade in the fall, but I had to pack up to move to a room upstairs AND move my storage closet! It was exhausting, but I got report cards passed out, said my goodbyes, and packed--everything was done by 12:45 (only one or two bouts of shedding tears--I will miss my teammates so so much!) I even got to enjoy a much needed cocktail and peaceful lunch with two of the bestest school friends ever! Thanks Tricia and Andrea! I've got a couple weeks before summer school starts so I plan on soaking up every bit of sunshine and enjoying every minute home with the boys. Monday, we're hitting the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment