Congratulations to Dave and Krissy on their marriage! Yesterday the two finally got married! I do believe they are the last of us all to get hitched - you two have a lot of catching up to do since the rest of us have one or two kids already! Charlie sure enjoyed the reception especially after the dj kicked it into gear with some Ice Ice Baby and Baby Got Back! It was nice to have dinner, a couple drinks, and some grown-up conversation with Lisa, Eric, Jen, Jeff and Dannielle. Charlie actually saw tons of people from high school, including old coaches and teachers -- lots didn't even recognize him! I didn't have my camera with me, but Lisa got some nice shots. Thanks for the emails Lisa, without you I'd have no pictures to post! Being the one mostly behind the camera with my own little family, you all get a rare glimpse of me! Boy did I look cute, it's fun to dress up! (Thanks Jamie for letting me borrow your dress and thank you thank you to Natalie for babysitting Carter and Logan!)
dave and krissy, husband and wife!

me and charlie

aside from the bride, i must say, the prettiest ladies there!
jen, lisa, me

charlie and his cousin lisa

me and shannon,
who stood up in the wedding which is why i was lucky enough to sit with lisa!
No comments:
Post a Comment