Thursday night is my ultrasound...The big question: is it a girl or a boy? We didn't find out with Carter or Logan, so it'll be so different knowing this time!
12.09.2008
vote
This is probably the only photo of me alone and my growing belly (Carter took the picture, hence the quality!). I know no one has a crystal ball, but it'll be fun to hear what you're all thinking! Post your prediction as a comment and we'll share the news at the end of the week!

Thursday night is my ultrasound...The big question: is it a girl or a boy? We didn't find out with Carter or Logan, so it'll be so different knowing this time!
Thursday night is my ultrasound...The big question: is it a girl or a boy? We didn't find out with Carter or Logan, so it'll be so different knowing this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are carrying low so my guess is another boy:) can't wait to find out!
Well, with both boys you looked totally different. So, I really dont believe what books say about how you carry. I am thinking a GIRL just because she will be So beautiful! We already know that you guys make hansome boys! So let give a girl a try! Luv ya!!
I don't know why, but I am feeling a boy. But....Mia would love another girl to play with. I cannot wait to find out!!!!!!
Post a Comment