7.06.2009

dear tooth fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Carter lost his first tooth today. It was wiggly-jiggly for a couple weeks but we didn't expect it to come out so soon. He was riding his bike this afternoon and wiped out, bumping his chin on the sidewalk causing his wiggly-jiggly tooth to fall out! He's got a scrape or two, on his chin and knee, but that didn't matter to him when I told him his tooth was out. We found it on the sidewalk and dusted it off. Jack's letting us borrow his little pillow tonight, so take Carter's tooth with you when he's sound asleeep and add it to your collection. My little boy is growing up!
Sincerely,
Carter's Mom


grrrr! tough guy!

silly face!

cool kid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of him with his tooth missing?!?!?! I can't wait to see him!

Becky's Blog said...

Congratulations Carter!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the pic's! I love the "Tough Guy" one!