4.10.2010

splish splash ava's taking a bath

Today I realized it's crazy that Ava's still been in her baby tub, but it's been a great way to contain her while I help Logan get washed up. These days we've got to double up on baths! She's wanted to climb out of that thing and get into the great open waters, so I put some water in the tub and gave her a bath on her own to see if she'd crawl around, swallow the water, stand up, bump her head on the faucet...Nope! She was on he own among the boys' bath toys and stayed in one spot splashing away as I washed her. Another phase complete. Our baby's taking big girl baths. Here are some shots of her in the blue tub in the big tub from back in January.

logan loves when we give her crazy soapy hair
she's got so much more to wash now even compared to this!

1 comment:

Jen Vincent said...

Gosh, I love babies...can't wait!!!