4.20.2010

Oh my Ava! A year ago I was waiting and waiting and waiting to meet you and now you've been here, part of our family for one whole year. You're so busy crawling and walking, always on the move. You always have a smile on your face and I love those teeth, all those teeth! Your eyes are so big and full of happiness. I love how loud you are with your big big voice when you try to get a word in. I love how smart you are showing us peek-a-boo, clapping your hands, raising your arms up to the sky to show how big you are, blowing a big kiss to say I love you, waving hello and goodbye, turning the pages of your favorite book and making little noises like you're reading on your own after hearing a bedtime story. You're our little doll and we love you to pieces. I'm so lucky to have you for my daughter. Happy first birthday to my Ava tomorrow!


2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

Too cute!!!! I've gotten to the waiting point...and I still have another 3 months! I'm just starting to get pooped by around 2:00 and then I'm just uncomfortable. I think it's harder this time with Jordan and having to come home and do stuff versus come home and veg out. I'm sure I'll be looking back in a year and be amazed at how fast it went. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ava! Love you so much....

Auntie Natalie