On April 21st Ava turned one! We had a little party for her here at home and she loved every minute of it! She was walking around everywhere and even knew what to do when we were opening presents! Charlie, the boys, and I got her a big polka dot anywhere chair that she climbed into the moment she saw and sat down like she's had it forever! She got lots and lots of clothes, bathing suits & cover up, pajamas, shoes, some jewelry, and even a chandelier for her room! Everything a girl could ask for! We had the most beautiful and tasty cupcakes thanks to April and the house was full of pink flowers and pink pompoms hanging from the ceiling. It was the perfect day for our Ava's first birthday! So many pictures to share...
swirls, polka dots, mmmmmm cupcakes!
showing off how well she walks
plopped down and happy in her new chair
present time! ava's taking clothes out of the boxes and gift bags.
time to sing and blow out the candle (well, i blew, she clapped)!
enjoying some frosting
loving her new shoes from auntie natalie!
she kept taking them out of the boxes and wanted them on her feet!










1 comment:
I love the party theme! The cupcakes turned out really cute! This is the first year I haven't asked April to do Jordan's cake and I'm not happy with what I got at Target...I guess I have to be more specific about telling them what I want? hmph. I love seeing all the girly posts!!! I'd love a polka-dot chair...
Post a Comment