12.05.2007

the first snow

This morning we woke up to lots and lots of snow. It started last night just before dinner. At bedtime Carter wanted his blinds open so he could watch it coming down. He got to wear his boots today! He helped Charlie this morning - he brushed the car off while Daddy shoveled the driveway.
He's been waiting and waiting for the stuff to stick and be deep enough to play in! After school I tried to put Logan in the sled and have Carter pull him in the yard once or twice around, but Logan wanted nothing to do with it and stomped off to the garage for the basket ball! So, I pulled Carter a couple laps around the tree in the front yard shouting "wheeeeee!" to get Logan's attention but he didn't care so we headed inside - I was cold anyway and they both have runny noses! It was just too cold once Charlie got home to even go out for a little bit tonight. Maybe another day! This is the first snow...

(the pictures aren't very good...i took them from inside through the window! it was cold!)

No comments: