Over Thanksgiving break the boys helped put up the Christmas tree. I wasn't sure how Logan would react since he was so little last year and I didn't want him taking down or breaking any ornaments, so I wanted him to be part of the decorating! He was so funny - he thought every round ornament was a ball to throw (and actually, still does) and he loved the empty boxes! Since that day we've only had one break...I think he learned his lesson. He loves to sneak behind the tree (so cute when he's caught!) and sit in the corner looking at the lights and what few and least favorite ornaments are on the back of the tree. Carter amazed me, he remembered so many of the ornaments as we unwrapped them and got so excited over certain ones. The tree looks more beautiful then ever, even with more than a few clumped together on one branch thanks to Carter! He did a great job putting the star up on top with Daddy! Everyday after school Carter turns on the tree lights - he says it's his "job."
do you see him back there...so sneaky sitting there in the dark watching the pretty lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment