Carter took a baseball class and last Saturday was his last day. He loved it and had lots of fun practicing "the elephant" and "alligator" moves for catching ground balls and fly balls. He really is good at both catching and pitching. In the spring he'll be on a team if he wants to! It was nice for Charlie to spend a couple hours just the two of them now that he's off on Saturdays while I got to hang out with just Logan. Logan and I did check out the last class and cheered at the end during the little award ceremony! Don't ask about the socks...Grandma gave him and old pair of Gramps' socks and he thinks he looks like a real baseball player with 'em pulled up past his knees. Charlie so didn't want him walking out the door looking like that, but I let him anyway! Heeheehee!
coach taking role


waitin' for a ground ball

batter up!

he's made it to first! (everyone made it to first)

rounding second! (everyone rounded second & made it home for that matter)

awards ceremony

our little mvp
No comments:
Post a Comment