10.31.2008

trick-or-treat! happy halloween

Happy Halloween!

My camera wasn't ready with all that we've been up to lately, so I've got to get pictures from a couple of my neighbors...We had a fun night though! So fun that Logan is sleeping with his treat bag as I type!

It was hilarious - first he just wanted to hold it while I brushed his teeth. Then during our bedtime stories it sat in his lap and finally as I set it on his dresser, he insisted it go in his crib with him! I kept his door open and heard crinkles of wrappers and went in there a few times to remind him not to open any, he just wanted to hold onto them! After he was asleep for a bit, I went in and put the bag back on his dresser because I didn't want the early bird munching on chocolate at the wee hours of the morning!

Logan wasn't the only one who enjoyed going up to houses for candy - Carter was thrilled about what he got at just about every house! Never saw him so excited! The weather was beautiful, so we stayed out pretty late. After all that walking around the neighborhood we went over to Tom & April's and had pizza with the Hampton's. Bedtime came around 9 and boy oh boy was I tired! Thank goodness for the extra hour of sleep the following Sunday with changing the clocks!

No comments: