10.16.2008
ultrasound
Well, here it is, finally! This is baby number 3 (sorry about the terrible quality)! It was taken when I was about 9 weeks. I'm 13 weeks now and finally feeling a bit better. Evenings and bedtime are a little tough still, but I think I'm over the hump and done with the really sick sick feelings. Carter's really excited -- almost every morning he comes back in after heading out to the garage to leave to say he loves me and comes back one more time to say he loves the baby. He kisses my belly every once in awhile too and is really thrilled that he's going to be the BIGGEST brother. Logan on the other hand hasn't got a clue what the spring's going to bring! Yikes! And on top of that we're hoping to get him out of diapers and into a bed asap! It won't be long before we have our second ultrasound and yes, I think we're going to find out what it is because we're really wanting to plan for the rooms since Logan's going to be moving in with Carter. Lots to do! We never found out with the boys but it's the last baby anyway and it'll be a neat and different experience knowing this time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment