1.10.2009

big bed delivery




Well bright and early this morning (actually it was still dark!) Charlie was shoveling the snow while we waited the arrival of the big bed delivery. Didn't want our furniture to end up in the snow! Logan has spent a couple weeks getting used to sleeping in a big boy bed with Carter and now Carter's gradutated up to the bunk! Squeezing two boys into one room hasn't been easy. Rearranging closets, drawer space, toy space...It's really a small room (thank goodness for big closets) and the furniture is BIGGER than I expected. I knew it'd be tight, but ummmm I have to admit as piece by piece came in I called Charlie up to calm my nerves. Here is a before picture and some afters. Really, though I'm so happy with how it looks all together. I love their room! We're ready to start Ava's room...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That loft is huge!! I love it! It looks great in there.