Over Winter Break Logan ran naked and started wearing underwear here at home. His sticker poster on the bathroom door was a success over break and we've gone one full week now wearing underwear 24/7, not just at home! At Gayle's, at night, everywhere we go! (Evan, I have some leftover pull-ups for you!) Hooray! Actually last night was his FIRST accident in bed. He was crying around 3:15and I went in there, covered him back up, kissed him and said goodnight. I vaguely remember checking if he was wet, apparently I didn't check well enough! He fell back to sleep though -- I felt so bad this morning when Charlie said he was a little wet. Other than that he's only had two other accidents and they've been in the bathroom as he's pulling his pants down. At home he'll even go to the bathroom without telling us all by himself. Lots of times we go with him he'll tell us he wants "pi-a-ee" (privacy). He's growing up so so quick, sleeping in a big bed, no more diapers...We're a diaper-free house for a few months!
1.18.2009
mission accomplished!
Over Winter Break Logan ran naked and started wearing underwear here at home. His sticker poster on the bathroom door was a success over break and we've gone one full week now wearing underwear 24/7, not just at home! At Gayle's, at night, everywhere we go! (Evan, I have some leftover pull-ups for you!) Hooray! Actually last night was his FIRST accident in bed. He was crying around 3:15and I went in there, covered him back up, kissed him and said goodnight. I vaguely remember checking if he was wet, apparently I didn't check well enough! He fell back to sleep though -- I felt so bad this morning when Charlie said he was a little wet. Other than that he's only had two other accidents and they've been in the bathroom as he's pulling his pants down. At home he'll even go to the bathroom without telling us all by himself. Lots of times we go with him he'll tell us he wants "pi-a-ee" (privacy). He's growing up so so quick, sleeping in a big bed, no more diapers...We're a diaper-free house for a few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Logan!!! Maybe you can teach Andrew how it's done ;)!
Way to go Logan!!!!!
Post a Comment