4.05.2009
last day of spring break
Today's my last day on Spring Break. Boo-hoo. Charlie left for his National Bowling Tournament/Man Trip to Vegas on Thursday night and we've gotten to live with Auntie Natalie for a few days! He'll be home on Monday night. She moved in for the weekend just in case the baby decided to come a bit early. It's been so fun! I didn't realize I missed living with her! I think today is going to be an errand day. The rain has stopped and the sun is shining so it won't be too bad to run around and get some little things done here and there and see Evan too. Tomorrow it's back to work for a short week and only one more after that. Natalie suggests I pack my bag too! It's hard to remember what to bring with me - hopefully my hospital stay will be short and sweet! It might be smart to have a bag packed for each of the boys since there are so many scenarios that could possibly go on while I'm off with Charlie bringing Ava into the world! We'll see...Only 13 more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment