4.01.2009

when all is quiet...TROUBLE

Ok, Carter's at school. I was just straightening up in the kitchen - washing some dishes, loading the dishwasher, cleaning out a cabinet to make room for bottles and baby stuff, wiping down EVERYTHING, apparently in the zone - when I realize that Logan's been awfully quiet in the front hallway...



No big deal, just playing. Cute. Setting up the pillows, rug, pictures. Talking to them in his own language.



Literally five minutes later, after bringing up a load of laundry to put away and in the process of sorting some to bring down...

TROUBLE!

Yep, that's crackers and powdered sugar. Straight from the pantry. Moms - lock your pantries!





2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

AH!!!! Luckily, Jordan hasn't gotten into anything like that! He loves to dump stuff out, but it's mostly toys! The pictures are cute though!!!

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

Yeah, I'm lucky it was just powdered sugar this time...Carter got into the Desitine - check out old post 12.22.07! Unfortunately no pictures (I was way to overwhelmed with calling Poison Control and showering him for 2 hours!)