8.10.2009

sixteen weeks

Ava is sixteen weeks old tomorrow. I'm over counting weeks. She's almost four months now and I can't believe how fast time has gone by! April seems like ages ago in one sense, like I can't really remember life without her, but it seems like yesterday she was this tiny (well, eight pound ten ounce tiny) thing with tons of black hair! Today she rolled over on her own for the first time. It's back to work next week for me so I'm thrilled to have been able to cheer her on as she attempted this milestone yesterday and today and to have had seen it happen with my own two eyes this afternoon melts my heart! She also took her first bottle of formula with Charlie tonight. Another triumphant feat! Ava seems to accomplish everything with such ease and never any bumps, what a wonderful baby! We have a couple weeks until her four month visit when we'll fill everyone in on more baby news and milestones.

right after her roll

look! she did it again!

No comments: