8.30.2009
ava four months old
Ava turned four months and had her check up about a week ago. It was such an easy appointment since she's such a dream baby! She didn't flinch for the first round of immunizations, but the second round of pokes were not ok with her. I love how quick she settled down as soon as she was able to cuddle me. The doctor covered all the basics and it seemed we were pretty on top of things. Of course four or five days later I got to thinking of a couple questions I could have asked! Anyway, she's 15 pounds 3 ounces and just over 25 inches long. She ranks in the 78th percentiles for both height and weight. What a good eater, even since we've transitioned to a few bottles of formula a day. She is meeting all of her milestones rolling and cooing all the right sounds and is so strong bearing weight on her legs, pushing up on her arms while on her tummy, and doing crunches to try to sit up and see the world. In the next couple weeks when we're more used to being back to school and she's grown more comfortable at Miss Gayle's during the day and has good bottle and nap routines down there, I'll start some rice cereal at dinner. She's probably ready being that she reaches for our plates and stares us down when she's at the dinner table in her highchair while we eat. She's changing so much everyday and I need to get her to Picture People for some photos as soon as possible!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a big girl!! She is only 5 pounds less than Cole!! I had so much fun snuggling her the other night. :)
Post a Comment