julie charlie carter logan & ava
Yay!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats to you guys, we cannot wait to meet Ava!
Congratulations! She's so sweet! Enjoy your newest bundle of joy!!!!
She is amazing. I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully, you will be coming to the family reunion this year.Love ya!!!!!
wow...she was almost as big as Tyler. Can't wait to meet her!
What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you! Now on a side note, I can't believe what a techie you are...but I shouldn't be surprised...you always were helping me out! You have a beautiful family Julie, cherish these years!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats to you guys, we cannot wait to meet Ava!
Congratulations! She's so sweet! Enjoy your newest bundle of joy!!!!
She is amazing. I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully, you will be coming to the family reunion this year.
Love ya!!!!!
wow...she was almost as big as Tyler. Can't wait to meet her!
What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you! Now on a side note, I can't believe what a techie you are...but I shouldn't be surprised...you always were helping me out! You have a beautiful family Julie, cherish these years!
Post a Comment